Motorcycle friendly, your one stop shop to come say hello. Enjoy the FREE WIFI provided for all our customers.
Free coffee for Veterans!
Moving from The Lower 48 to Alaska or opposite? We are a great half way point from the ferry to Alaska.
We offer the lowest room rates in town GUARANTEED, just ask us!!!
Established in 1990 the 1202 Motor Inn is a unique place nestled in the Yukon at the Canadian/Alaskan border. It has become an institution for truckers and travelers on the scenic Alaska Highway.
Open Year Round:
- Standard Queen Rooms, Standard Double With Twin bed Rooms, Family Suites & Shared Bathroom Budget Rooms
- Pet friendly rooms
- Regular Gas (87) and Premium Gas (91) & Diesel
- Litre Log program lets you save 0.03 cents on every litre of fuel using your Fas Gas Card
- A well stocked convenience store complete with drinks, snacks, Ben and Jerry's ice cream, fresh-baked goods, as well as canned and frozen foods
- RV Parking & Grassy Tent Sites
- FREE WIFI for Customers & Hotel Guests
- Beer, Wine & Liquor Off-sales & Bar service
- Lottery Center
- Souvenir shopping
- ATM Machine
- Newly built Horseshoe Pits
- During summer months our property has a SkeeterVac Mosquito Trap. This propane operated machine helps with mosquito control to ensure you the most comfort during your stay