Motorcycle Friendly. One Stop Shop Come In Say Hello Enjoy FREE WIFI For Our Customers.
Free Coffee For Veterans!
Moving From The Lower 48 To Alaska or Opposite? We Are A Great Half Way Point From The Ferry To Alaska.
We offer the lowest room rates in town GUARANTEED!!!
Established in 1990 the 1202 Motor Inn is a unique place nestled in the Yukon at the Canadian/Alaskan border. It has become an institution for truckers and travelers on the scenic Alaska Highway.
We are conveniently open year round and offer a wide variety of services which include:
- Accommodations: Standard Queen Rooms, Standard Double With Twin Rooms, Family Suites & Shared Bathroom Budget Rooms
- Pet friendly rooms
- Regular Gas (87) and Premium Gas (91) & Diesel
- Litre Log program lets you save 0.03 cents on every litre of fuel using your Fas Gas Card
- Groceries: A well stocked convenience store complete with drinks, snacks, Marble Slab ice cream, fresh-baked goods, as well as canned and frozen foods
- RV Parking & Grassy Tent Sites
- FREE WIFI
- Beer, Wine & Liquor Off-sales & Bar service
- Lottery Center
- Souvenir shopping
- ATM Machine
- Newly built Horseshoe Pits
- During summer months our property has a SkeeterVac Mosquito Trap. This propane operated machine helps with mosquito control to ensure you the most comfort during your stay